Nevermind about ironsource(if you can afford get a $100 dollar tablet), but I feel that the game adding more stuff for platinum keeps items rare, having items for gold that are character bound does not help the economy or the game because you can't doing anything with them and hurts the people not around for the event because only like twenty people bought the items for platinum so they'll have trouble finding someone to buy them from. I also feel items for platinum being crazy expensive is justified because 500 platinum is more than 50 us dollars and theirs usually multiple items for 300+ platinum. So to get all the items you would spend more than a $100. This is why I feel new events items being for 4mil plus is perfectly fine it let's the people that spend money get gold in return and allows people who didn't participate or that are new to the game get the items. Lastly I feel another gold event would throw the economy away since most people just use their gold in clothes and pets or just farm a whole weekend to buy a North set and now their broke. Then when a new event comes their like we need a gold event the next week we need a gold event this doesn't solve the problem. It's just lowers the supply of items in auction and makes items more expensive. And example is if we get a gold event and people want to buy the sanguine set (you can only get set through trade and auction) if people keep buying the sanguine set it's going to disappear from auction and when it's put back on auction by some seller the price will skyrocket because the supply is lower let's say the set is 3-4.5mil before the event and theirs 40 sets then 25pbeople buy the set now theirs 15 the price is going to increase drastically maybe something like 7mil-9mil now. The problem is you can't farm it and now the price increased so this would be the new base price because the price won't go back down until it's released again, the gold event ending won't make the price go down so now the set is more expensive this is why we don't need gold events like that I would say we need them every 6 months to balance out the economy, but another one right now I don't think it's needed the economy is doing just fine. If some of my points didn't make sense please tell me and tell me what you think of the situations I talked about. PS you don't every new item that comes out save your gold.