Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
@alonehope...you are on my FL, you were often in my party for maus runs. So, let me ask you this...wth happened to all the millions you and other mages like you made there? All this whining about raids, especially hydra is utter nonsense. How about instead of mages making such threads daily, they use that time to get better geared.

My hydra party is often tank, mage and 2 rogues. We have no trouble killing hydra fast because those are good, skilled players who are geared as lvl71 players should be. No, a player does not have to be a billionaire or a rogue to be able to run raids, just use a bit of that gold you made in maus to get some decent gear and pets that work better there.

I sometimes get invited to hydra parties with mages who are using egg rings, lucky pet and other similar stuff. When I suggest some changes to make the runs faster, some just get rude and throw “we are not rich like you” in my face and make lame excuses. The result is me leaving their party, which is then followed by an apology from them with the reason “using this for gold loot”.

Rather obvious who is at fault here. Nobody wants someone in their team who is selfish like that and a total burden. That also includes rogues with bad stats, not just mages and tanks. I would rather run with a good tank and mage than 2 useless rogues.

Rogues spend a lot on gear because rogue items are always expensive. We don’t throw tantrums about it on forums and pester the devs nonstop. So I suggest mages do the same. Stop making pointless threads and go get geared up for hydra, then invite us rogues
You let me use gl tho! #nonicarry