Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
You may be rich, call us poor, but atleast we have a good taste of preference in an MMORPG. It isn't about jealousy, but rather we complain about these situations because we care - for the future, the status of the game, new players and current ones. And not those who only care about themselves, upto the point that they mind other players bussiness and strategic efforts to earn, E.g "Please don't make rouge". Buddy I'm sure that if people judge you by "Please don't merch" then you'll go complain and defend such. Please show some equality.

Back to topic, ESG will always be the better map compared to Maus in terms of gold farming eww. Esg may have a big gold range, but there are more pros then its cons compared to Maus.

- There is no wasted time in arranging a party. Time is gold.

- The required gears are generally much cheaper, and are most likely available.

- Maus would require more skill as a team and individually.

- No subsequential process.

- Switching sets is not an option in Maus, as goldrops are dropping constantly, meaning that you couldn't just use your Ava set with other high gl but weak gears, because it slows the team with your weak stats. Unless you're just greedy that doesn't care about your mates.

Trivia - [100gl + (your total Gl)](3000)/100 is the best equation in knowing the maximum goldrop you could loot in Esg with your total goldloot. Note that this is an approximation, but its the closest equation. In your case, 660gl could make you drop a maximum of 22.8k in Esg. This equation was made by people running Esg for years. One variable is if a tweak was made with the goldrops.

Off-topic: I hope they would remove the gold drops in Esg, Devs even stated "Maus will always be the goldmine", but yet Esg is being farmed by alot more people and earn more cumulatively. If so the Awakening event comes again, I suggest them to just not add the Goldloot in the rerolls, but just stats and new unique Awakes for example: Haste% awake, that is only available in this event.

Sorry for the salt, but you don't have to showoff everytime you make a thread ^-^. Example: Showing a 100gl Artifact, stating that you have 660gl. And please no excusses next like, "Sharing succes", "Showing proof about me complaing that I've spent 100m+". And no Cursing next time please.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
Look at it carefuly...it wasnt me who posted the artifact lol. And yes i have to say how much gl i have not to show off but to get a better view of how much other people think i could make in both maps bro.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk