Thread: The new AL Strat

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Rogue has always been the best class for farming the good stuff, and now that they're slightly worse, they think that they're the worst.

I'm pretty sure Rogue is still the best class for farming, even after all the nerfs, they're just used to have it always easy. :P

Y'all Rogs can still go and wreck Hydra or Orrick for a chance at Artifact, which Warriors would still have trouble with. And running Maus is just fine, most parties would have a rogue in them. I remember doing 500+ M6 runs with Rogues only and no Mages. It's just simple stuff really. Having 2 Warriors would be a tragedy in a Maus party, but having 2 Rogues wouldn't be too bad, so I would suggest to stop crying because it just shows that some of the people who play Rogue are just spoiled.

The problem with Mages and Warriors is not their skills, it's their weapons, that's why sometimes it's cool to have a Mage or Warrior in some maps. The problem with rogues is that whatever weapon they have, chances are they would do a better job than Mages and Tanks in any 1v1 situation. That situation is usually vs Bosses, which every map has. And that leads us to the fact that Rogues will never be useless... like Tanks or Mages.
    Retired

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: