According to the first screenshot provided, muzzling tells me that he will disqualify team pew crews from the tournament at approximately 2:28 PM EDT. Then he announces on the forums that he will disqualify team juke at 6:53 PM EDT, which means that he had already made his decision to disqualify pew crews from the start and suddenly changed his mind to disqualify my team.

Name:  pew crew dq.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  34.6 KB

Below is the screenshot of muzzling threatening me about how he will close down the tournament if he gets teamed further by my guildies. His guild or his associated guild at 35 was called hostility and my guild <Paradigm> had an agreed guild war against his guild. His guild-mates performed lots of trash talk as well as muzzling, who came up to me all the time and called me out in 1vs1 with profanities as well as asian racist terms. I didn't care as much as him and did not take any screenshots as well, but he was also there when other players were calling me dog eater, cat eater, yellow, tiny **** and even when apex was trash talking at me as well, muzzling continued to mock me. He acts as if he's innocent, yet he has acted out of his emotions and I am not the only one who has stated. If you go back in the forums, one of the players mentions that as well. Muzzling also the other day called me up and constantly made excuses as to why he's extending the tournament for team rhinos (His apex associates) and how team pew crews were the one in fault to not play the match. This sounded as if he had been planning to boot pew crews out of the match ever since the start of the semi-finals match and he displayed bias for team rhinos as well.

Name:  THreat.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  42.6 KB

In conclusion, to counter muzzling disqualifying us from the tournament, he clearly stated that he will disqualify team pew crew earlier than our team, hence our team should stay in the tournament and it is rightful for us to go against team rhinos (Because Muzzling stated this statement first).

It also took him less than 30 minutes to disqualify my team from the tournament, while it took him 3 weeks to dq other teams, which he acted out of his emotions and hatred towards me. He abused his authority as the host and I believe that he had planned out all this to either place team rhinos at the finals with a free ride, due to this jealousy of haxur and I getting another tournament shield.

Muzzling clearly stated that quote-to-quote, "I will be jealous and annoyed if you and luke (Koearn and Haxur) get another tournament shield, especially because this is my tournament".

Muzzling is being immature and should lose privilege in hosting future tournaments and penalty should be given to the associated teams who could not carry on their matches on time. I do not ask for the tournament shield, because Muzzling planned all this out so that this whole thread becomes a fuss and we lose our chance of earning a tournament shield. I ask that Cinco, you decide the case and I also ask you to give Muzzling a 1 year ban or some type of big penalty for creating a conflict in this thread to steal our right of winning the tournament shield.

Putting back in an already lost team to the tournament does not make sense at all and the fact that Muzzling brought himself back in the tournament is a clear indication that he is willing to cheat his way to the finals and grab the tourney shield or pass it onto his apex friends.