Hello SuperSquish! This is my rouge talking to you and I, Iuckyloot, have not made a log in account with sts to be able to bring my case here before you so i hope that you will pardon me that i speak through my lovely rouge! The massive powerful Bosses over seeing the multitude of their smaller mobs are greatly powerful, these Bosses gift their mobs with death dealing power over me and the fight is long and hard. Days are spent fighting and killing and killing and fighting, I march forward battling with all i have, my life on the line at the edge of each unyielding mob that charges with brute force towards me. I grab for my strongest weapon, with fingers crossed and deep hope that at the back side of the battle i will live another day. Almighty Giver of Great Gifts please grant unto me, Iuckyloot, a determined and steadfast warrior, your blessing of gear that gives the security of life for another day in Arlor and all it's vast kingdoms, to fight and kill and kill and fight those who seek to destroy the innocent. Your humble warrior, Iuckyloot