Thread: Biggest Giveaway. Probably ever.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok so if you want a story i will deliver lol. So this is the story of how the halloween event was made in Arlor. So their was a boy named kuechiob. he was the weakest of arlor. So one way he decided to man up and achieve something in his life. He had started his life back in 2015 and hadn't achieved anything to date. So he decided to keep playing and leveling up so he can become stronger. One day all of sudden he was given 3 energies per day for 2 weeks. So little kuechiob was like wow what do i do with this. Then he was some how controlled and went into a portal. Poor kuechiob who was very ungeared had to fight bats who were very strong compared to him. But luckily there were some friends along 3 to be exact they were 2 warriors and 1 rouge and him a mage. He fighted some bats and other opponents. Untial he evetully came to something that seemed to be a boss figure. His name was valko and he seemed to be a wearwolf. Valko had some minions that he could keep summoning and they were very strong. He was fighting but then he died. He was like omg is this the end is my life over. But no he came back to life. And his other friends were helping him fight. He eventully killed him and got some tokens. He continued this for 2 weeks and over time he became stronger

2. The Following User Says Thank You to murte For This Useful Post: