Thread: New Player Requesting Help!! :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New Player Requesting Help!! :D

Hey I'm new. My IGN is Altezzax i'm in CH.1 of Balefort Castle, i ask people for help but receive none, anyone on scouring forums reading this can you help me please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi and Welcome! Asking around Balefort Castle probably wouldn't get you many players willing to help out. But there are a number of ways of teaming up with other players. At the beginning I used to either go through the magic portal or go to the world map and join a game. If I liked the players I'd do a friend request. Gradually you can add friends in game and over time you will build up a list of more regular players you can play with. Some people manage to find consistent groups that who they play with all the time. I'm at max level and I haven't got that luxury, so I either join games that I'm invited to, make games or join games through the world map.

Feel free to add my int bear Bearlymystic who is a level 15 twink. I've halted his experience for the time being until I decide what to do with him, but if I'm on, I'm more than happy to help out. Good luck!
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

best wat to find and play with others early on is to use the world map's join games feature. find a game at balefort with 2+ members and enjoy!
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey buddy, welcome to the forums, ask any questions you have and we will do our best to help.
    56 Majormajic - 55 Majortank - 5 Majorfive
    Pocket Legend Inc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I agree with Blaze. Join games if you find your portal game empty. I usually friend the group after a run, near or at the end of the dungeon level or levels. I like to see that a player is using their skills or talking, etc. If they are trying, I friend them and usually end up with a few new friends each run.

Hope this helps. Also, I think there are more people willing to answer questions in dungeons or in the first two towns, Forest Haven and Ursan Weald. Join town games with like 20+ people in them and ask away.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    best wat to find and play with others early on is to use the world map's join games feature. find a game at balefort with 2+ members and enjoy!
    And then, when you find good players, add them as friends. In due time you will be able to host and invite. Then things will be a lot better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you! Normally my playtime is when not many people are on at all :/