hello,everyone
i been a long time player of al like most here,i am reaching out to the players who love pvp,which actually is the most active bracket?
i am not looking for merchers to come and just say some random level to sell op priced gear they can't sell elsewhere,just looking for honest answers.
if the pvp community wants pvp to revive,why leave it's revival in the devs hands,
we could start a thread promoting a truly active pvp lvl and invite all those who love pvp to come,if there are those who actually want to revive pvp to play and not just sell junk,we all should keep a active forum page to co ordinate guild battles,clashs,tdm,why not get active as a community to save and revive pvp for ourselves, it's clear as day the devs have zero intrest in doing anything to revive pvp,hardcore mode could have made for some good pvp,but the devs made sure it wouldn't be a option with losing all upon death and 1600 plat revive,so why do we as players keep emploring devs to do anything,pvp is not thier focus, it's ours,so why not as a community work to revive it together

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk