Hi,

I'm wondering if theres any know glitches for the directional controls because when im playing suddenly my toon begins to run left or right and when i lift my thumb i continue to run and the directional pad kinda flickers and keeps heading in that direction. Also recently, when i am charging a skill a player moves under the skill button im charging and the menu that displays the list of options, i.e. invite, join, message, etc comes onto my screen as if I touched his toon. Another concern is when im charging a skill and it fails as if my attack had been interrupted but it happens in towns and guildhall too.

I'm using an android galaxy tab A
On a wifi network (p.s. is ping a possible glitch)
My character is a mage and the skill effected mostly is gale force, but its happened with shield enuff times that Im convinced that theres a glitch in the controlls. Ive had an increased number of heal fails lately too in ESG.

These events i described usually occur in blood beach and have a tendency to act up more when im under heavy attack but they also occur when im alone.

I can't ever tell if its a glitch or my device, or perhaps caused by lag? But I've read theres been some glitches reported that I've experienced that the team has addressed, so i decided to share what ive observed in hope it will be addressed and repaired.

Tyvm for reading.