Vice verse with 100 plat free players atleast have the chance to revive..
There is no actual way for me to get 1600 plat with offers, but 100 plat are affordable.
I get ur point, but then give free players another possibility to revive their players like for example with a questline for one free death, or let us revive with ankhs, i hope u get what i mean
Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
Making revive cheaper would ruin everything. I'm free player, and I know how bad that would be for me, and probably for many others. Let's say if you make it 100 plat to revive, with $100 someone can revive 16 or 17 times and that's completely unfair. Everything affordable would be bad, so I would support the decision for revives to be extremely pricey or non-existent.

I agree that if you spend even a small amount of cash on plats, the game becomes extremely easy in some parts. You can basically grind to level 51, buy legendary items for very low amounts of Plat and get good items. The power-gap between Tindirin and level 51 items is very big, so it becomes pretty easy to farm maps up to there, but there is another great power-gap from 56 to 61, so it gets sorted itself. As far as I know you can't really buy level 57-61 items from the Store so in the end it's no big deal. I think it's OK as it is. F2P nabs can just do offers, if they pay the plays.
Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk