Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
80% wth? Where did you get your data from?

Free plat offers are extra revenue for STS, and generally are used by people who don't/can't buy plat.

If STS remove plat offers after 7 years people will kick off, for some it's the only way they can obtain certain items.

Is this a general feeling amongst the majority of the player base or your own personal opinion?

I probably spend a similar amount per month as you (went a little crazy this week) and theres no way I'm playing farmtown until character level 3500 to get 43 plat.

Anyone who enjoys the game will not quit, breaks maybe but not quit. (Returning after a 4 year break lol)
I never said 80% of players as a fact, I'm saying in general I can almost guarantee players quit because of this reason, why would you have to play other games to be good at arcane legends??? Why?? You know how cool the game would be if you could actually loot stuff, I have every nightmare piece, I have precise order mind jewel in every socket of my nightmare armor, and how did I get that?? You would think playing the game... but nope, all platinum, the reason people play for plat is because there are no places to actually LOOT the stuff, if there were places too loot ****, then people would actually play the game and not sit around playing other games, if I play I game, I wanna be able to loot stuff, I played everyday for days straight and the only thing i looted was 1 nightmare piece, and that's because it was 2 x then nightmare drops, and that was one piece out of how long of playing the game??? Come on, that's pathetic, I'm sorry but this game is a BUY to WIN game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk