Thread: A welcome change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree with most of the OP but I don't think kill steals should count as assist. It takes serious skill to consistently kill steal. If it didn't, everyone would be able to do that and there wouldn't be any complaints about it.

I hope the skills get an update that makes things more skill based. For example right now shadow dance and fatal burst works without aiming. I think you should have to aim correctly and stuff to use skills. This would promote a more skill based type of game play. Not everyone will use brimstone if they're bad at using fatal burst properly so there would be more build diversity in PvP.

Vermin swarm needs to be buffed asap. After the forge update and armour it's completely useless. I think it should do % based damage instead of hp. That way it would still be useful.

Also I hope they nerf the dodge %. Make max dodge like 10%. Right now PvP is more about luck than skill and that makes it kinda bland.

We also need to get new titles for like 50k and 100k PVP kills. And 100k and 1 million PVE kills. Would encourage players to play more.

Would be cool if the top 3 players of every leaderboard got a title that gives stats as well since it takes a lot of work to get there. This way more people would compete to get there.

I also disagree about legendary and relic items being as strong as elder relics. Since it's already here I think it would be best if it was easier to acquire elder relics so that new players can get into PvP.

Like make it drop from every dungeon and stuff so that players and especially new players have a reason to farm in PvE. This would also reduce the prices of the elder relics. PvP gear shouldn't cost that much, new players can't get into PvP and it only results in a dead arena.

I don't think forge awakens should be done with gold. It's better to give guaranteed plat on nightly like the OP suggested so that players can use that plat to awaken.

They would still need to buy plat to get the new vanity and stuff that are being released so not much loss to STS.

Since some vanity now gives stats literally everyone who can afford it uses them. So everyone looks the same and it's kinda boring. Since it's already here I would suggest adding an option to forge vanity so we can just forge the vanity we like using and use them instead of the blue/red sweater.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodseeker For This Useful Post: