Thread: 25M Worth Puzzle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok I might have found a phrase using the typos in the 2nd part of the puzzle. I dont know if its linked but anyways here is it.
    So I've collected the typos from the 2nd part which is: C=A, E=H, U=L, and W=D. Then I took the keywords which had the typos which are: Can, Puzzle, Hidden, and Keyword. So I noted down the keywords. Then eliminated the Letters I got from the typos that make I AM HANDSUMLEGEND, leaving only the letters C, E, U, and W. And went to the reply of Azeroth to the 2 ppl who solved 2 parts of the puzzle and got something contradictory and noted down the 2 sentences which is: "I will keep this contest running until someone completes so there is no time limit." And "I will end the puzzle in a months time and announce the winner." And took the words from those sentences that start with the letters that the typos make giving: Contest, End, Until, and Winner. So I combined the keywords i got and it made a Sentence/Phrase. "Contest End Until Winner Can (Find) Hidden Keyword (In) Puzzle." And got a Keyword/s Eventually which I got from the help of the typos again: Deal, Welc[ome] , and Lead
    Hope I solved something or gave someone out there something useful
    Last edited by Noxbot AL; 01-12-2019 at 12:34 AM.