Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgear View Post
Of course we put the effort in.
That's why we've held hauntlet for x amount of seasons now. I'm sorry but if you want on there you're going to have to put the effort in just like we did. That's my "logic".
Lol, efforts you say? Its all about the best MS awakes, especially in low level maps and haunt.
If you/your party is so skillful then why are you only capable of achieving best times on Haunt. Your party should be best time on all maps, isn't it?
So you see your logic is flawed. You do it because you can, because you are lucky enough to get two more players with good MS awake gear. There is nothing more to it.

I don't know why you have a problem with it.
I never said I have a problem with anything. I only stated the facts. As I said before its just your conscience talking; You are reading between the lines and responding to it.
TBH I don't care about haunt, I have timed on other maps, at the end of the day the rewards are same.

Edit: Seats on a bus aren't free either.
You aren't paying for each spot(seat). Effort does not equal Gold. Gold only gets you the gear, in this case gold+luck.
You are not the only one with that ideology - that is exactly why devs made the recent changes, and I am sure there will be more changes soon.