We can't talk about balance comparing status of each class, obviously, rogues will always have more damage than other classes ,(if we compare 3 players from different classes but in the same "tier"), and warriors obviously will have more Armor and HP.

However, in my honest opinion, rogues have advantage in PvE when compared with other classes, this can be proved if you see Swamp Temple Challenge LB, all records in timed runs... Also if you want to finish a map quickly, like esg or Hydra, you want a team full of rogues, or 3 rogues and 1 Mage/tank, and this can probably explain why we have a lot of super rich rogues in the game, resulting in super overpowered characters. I don't know about PvP cause I don't play it a long time ago but I don't see many ppl complaining about it.

I think devs need to balance PvE, maybe making a map where pots are not available, with large amounts of mobs and high damage/hp bosses, this would probably make PvE more exciting, harder and balanced, all classes totally useful.