Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
Sensible feedback is brilliant, my issue is you haven't provided a single reason why its imperative that they change how set auras work to suit you?

Clearly devs don't work for me. Go ask your guild if they'd prefer a new aura on 71 set gears or a new expansion.

Everybody is entitled to voice their opinion, also people are allowed to disagree with anyone's opinion especially when its not backed up with evidence, logic and rational thought. My post was asking why it is so important. You failed to answer that and immediately attempted to attack my position. If you want a mindless argument or slanging match there are plenty of people who will happily oblige, unfortunately I'm not one of them. Provide a rational argument for your case and if I'm wrong I will stfu.
To clear that up......

When running maps, it's good to know the "set level" to get a better analysis of our other PT members, for an assortment of reasons....

Things like speed sets don't really matter because those are more "individual" and are generally used for less competitive maps/scenarios........

They also have "new" accompanying pets and "new" color tainteds...... Why keep the auras the same?????

If there were a lv 41 rendtail and a lv 71 rendtail, it would be good to have a different aura color, logically.........