Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The State of Pocket Legends in 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post

Ideally in a Utopian world we could get some sort of guarantee from STS that we will get what we desire with the use of Plat. But with that, what occurs when we all get what we desire? Will we spend more money on Platinum to try to sell these items we achieve to increase your gold wealth value on game. Or will you stop spending on Platinum once you get the sets you desire with the most overpowered enchantments?
    Definitely a valid point. At the end of the day, we'll never know as customers the business-standpoint of such decisions. My gut instinct tells me that Dolloway's proposed model would fare better than the current system in terms of generated revenue. (Obviously, there will always be outliers who drop vastly higher amounts of $ on the game). Though I would think that with this new system, the on-average generated revenue would be equal or greater than the current system's revenue. Ultimately, though, it would lead to a more sustainable gaming experience both by increasing consumer welfare and keeping players more active (which I would think is a much better long-run investment).
    Last edited by XghostzX; 02-25-2019 at 10:21 AM.