Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
Hardcore Mode Level 14-15 PVP Bracket

Name:  PVP-e1475674293162.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  44.1 KB

Hi Everyone! A few of my buddies and I thought it would be fun to experiment with PvP in Hardcore Mode and it worked surprisingly well and was surprisingly balanced! We encourage and invite you to come and try out Twink PvP with your hardcore toons!

Advantages:

- You can't abuse the awakening system, since you are a hardcore toon all your gear cannot be traded and the only level you can awaken gear is at level 46, thus all gear at this twink level in the hardcore mode cannot be awakened!
- Effort merits reward, most of the gear can be farmed, since the best gear you can get in the hardcore mode at this point in time is pink gear, so by continuously running the Brackenridge and ydra forest maps you can get the gear you need!
- The PtW spectrum is very limited, since most of the gear can be farmed, it is unadvantageous to to spend plat for the most part for cryostar chests since you can probably get pink drops simply by farming hard enough. However, with pets it is a problem when one player decides to spend 250 plat on a mythic pet, so me and my friends have decided to keep the highest tier pet you can use as a legendary pet.
- It's a fresh start, its a chance for us to possibly bring back twink PvPing to a certain extent if the plat spenders decide they can hold in their urges to be the best at a GAME for a little bit and just allow everyone to have a little fun, this could be an amazing bracket
- Even Jewels have a limit, jewels can only go up to level 10, meaning that you can only have Standard jewels at best I Believe.

Disadvantages:

- When you die you lose everything, that should go without saying in hardcore mode :P so be careful farming!
- It only takes one person to ruin it, if one person buys an arcane pet from the stable or a mythic pet, it ruins the experience for everyone, which is why collectively me and my friends have decided that if someone is seen using a mythic/arcane pet we would actively exclude them from every match that we had with each other. If the payers get out of hand it could ruin the entire point of twink PvP in HC mode.

I really hope that this has inspired some of you to consider doing PvP on your hardcore toons and that you may consider joining me in this bracket! Please however, keep in mind that this bracket is not active at all right now and that in order for it to become active, it need a great leap of faith from members of the community.

I hope to see you in the death match!

HC PvP Warrior 14-15 IGN: Spherius

Please leave your IGN's below for your hc twink if you are interested

Pls dont hate me im only trying to bring back twink PvP
Is crowded in lv 17 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk