Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
if player told: "sts says dummy farm is legal anyways" and keep farming his dummy, isnt it prove? i didnt tell that sts can find and punish ALL cheaters, but removing some of them from LB/game will be already result. there were a lot of threads (some of them closed/deleted) with prooves about some lb players, and they still at lb...

if you are talking exactly about me - i dont even go hauntlet for kills, im there just for 1 run per event to check essences drop..
when player getting report, or mentioned as cheater at forum - devs can check logs and see what he/she doing (if "being at lb is high honor" - i think its not hard to check 75 players)
Honestly I feel it would be much easier for sts to just remove the PvP AP's, maybe reward an achievement/banner/title but remove the actual achievement points so it doesn't have a detrimental effect on the LB.

I was most certainly not talking about you (I don't even know your ign :/) just botters in general.

Full disclosure: I'm not on the leaderboard, I'm not too interested in getting on it, I don't really PvP just like to talk about perceived issues in the game and get other peoples perspective on a resolution.