Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
Dude are you high on some cheap cocaine ? Weapon combo isn't even supposed to be a thing in the first place and now having a weap that lands combo in like 3-4 hits that kills in seconds is fair in your opinion ? I see you speaking on build diversity so now I'll get into that fully ..besides shadow dance nuke and leap nuke which other builds have been used more frequently (apart from hybrid) no-one uses kite anymore and the basic play pattern is just fatal ,leap + weapon spam knowing that combo will land and kill the opponent in 3-5 seconds and you call that fun ..I'll just tell you that the next time before you come on here to post anything make sure to review what you want to post and pull less topics out of.your butthole
Peace

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk
Already expected kids to be raging anyway you said ( combo shouldn't be a thing ) right? if you read my post carefully you can see that I already said combo shouldn't be a thing so it either gets removed entirely from pvp not nerf aegis, plus ok "kite" Mr.2018 player that knows alot about the game, before aegis it was only brim but now it's many other builds that's the point, kite died cause of forge forge won't be removed ever so it will never be revived, Id rather have 3-4 builds to use than have only 1 to use