Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
Didn’t say it was a bad idea... all I said was that sts should focus on better ideas/objectives like events,PVP,expansion,New gear/weaps, etc. this idea is just simply that of ego. So those who have this ‘special vanity’ can tell others “hey I have this unique vanity, so that means I’m better than you”. If you want to look unique because you’re married in AL... buy a wedding dress or a Tux. Then you’ll both look different from the rest. They’re there for a reason...
Different from the rest? Have you seen the amount of tuxes worn 😂😂 We know they're working on that stuff, but this won't make anyone unhappy, if they don't like it then it just won't affect them, but if the devs take a little time to implement some quick vanity, whatever it may be, maybe like the solid gold vanity but white or something, and it makes people happy, even just 2 people happy (it'll make more ofc) isn't it worth it? Doing so won't delay an expansion or the release of gear, but it could make someone's day. Isn't that worth that little time? For some people this game is an outlet from the world, a small addition isn't a bad idea. +2 to the idea now 😂