Thread: Zhulong: do we need to keep it this way?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvards View Post
    Take the advise of Jairus980, its that simple, no need to ask for more, it is what it is, its fixed, be grateful and just enjoy the pet like im doing.

What you want, is a pet that has superior heal than what hero samael already offers, a HB which is in itself unprecedented with 25% damage buff, and an aa that gives even more OPness.

Dont get me started on heroic and arcane rules, sts can do anything they want, if we stick to the rules, would zhulong, being an arcane pet that he is, even have the aura of a heroic pet?

As to your Nekro point, that’s precisely what I meant when I said “what sort of monstrosity will the next alpha pet be?”, nekro ruled for years because it was hard to surpass the stats he gave without breaking the game, imagine what trumps a zhulongs HB at this point. Its the most OP pet in the game right now period.

And lastly, if I didnt own zhulong, my opinions would be biased, but I do own it, as much as I want it to be the premiere pet, I’m also thinking about the usefulness/desirability of other pets instead of having the mentality which goes like “oh, dont mind the other pets, just get zhulong”. Slotting was made by sts on the premise that you put together your ideal pet and not to consolidate all OPness into one pet.

Note: I did craft my own zhulong, no need to wonder if whether or not I know what goes into its making

There is no monstrosity in asking a decent passive at least of same level or slightly higher (+100 hp every 3 seconds it's nothing) of a pet that can be obtained by opening locks..against an hard craft pet (as you said you re aware about it).
    Crafted pets always got something strong that made them very "requested" pets during years, Nekro it was and still is for its AA its shield didn't get surpassed for some kind of game style while stats had already other competitor pets (like shady n surge), I don't see anything wrong to addresse to this new crafted pet, a passive that will be useful for some time aswell, again, +100 hp over samael its nothing. What me and some other players are asking is to be able to use this pet not only to showoff but also in running maps

Yes slotting was made by sts to put together the best combo for your gamestyle, and none have asked to make this best pet ruling over everything for years, cause as you can see not even its happiness bonus make it the best actually, there is a big variety already.

To be deatailed on jairus advice I have never talked about damage dealt by an arcane pet and an heroic pet. I never asked to buff damage dealt by them.
    And to be even more detailed..crafted arcane pets (according to what has been created in the past) have always dealt more damage than normal arcane pets. If you never noticed check Nekro, stampy compared to samael, toor or any other arcane coming from locks.

This suggestion was not absolutely made cause I want the most expensive pet ruling overall the others, (check exactly what % of buff I asked compared to the similar passive pet > samael which regen even mana..) but just be able to use it in maps, and make possible an higher variety of base pet passive as it is possible with HB.
    They gave the healing passive as they said, but its like 0, doesnt even heal 1% of hp every 3 second, fair enough for who expected more than that to express own idea.

Ty for feedback on this topic.
    Last edited by Willl; 05-17-2019 at 04:47 AM.