Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merlintrue View Post
    here it is, cry, be mad, whatever but plain and simple no-one acquired this item through grinding until now, honestly don't care if u wanna explain how you grinded a thousand hours blah blah blah, you achieved your gold through plat which is absolutely fine, but now the players that really spent 1,2 3 years actually grinding have a chance to PvP again, be op too and not just be look down at by the plat buyer and told you gotta grind harder like we don't see you sit in town 24/7 doing absolutely nothing lol, this is a community it was made to be so, if u get your 10 months out of a year more op then the hardened grinder, with ur plat and selling elite awakes for quick coin, now let's keep it real if you wanna be a God a be the only stat player in a game that involves minimal skill, but stats and knowledge, then I'd suggest quitting and play another game!! I think everyone dives to far into what they spent, no-one here said spend you paycheck Friday to achieve greatness, but you wanna make it so you have to spend your paycheck and grinding will achieve nothing! The two things I love about STS after 6 years is this they listen, and they don't force purchase on anyone the buyer gets first yes but a time comes like now when the grinder gets too! so they listen so when you post this to try and stop us true grinders with you bs lecture on ur thousand hours! all I got to say is this! MOVE I GOTTA GRIND ME A INFESTED ARTI IN CASE THESE CRYBABIES GET IT NURFED!!!!!
    tho so much bs in one comment, why didnt you buy it if you play 24/7 that game ? why didnt you gear for pvp, never saw you in pvp ... go gear up come pvp and imma show you skills haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sek For This Useful Post: