I just realized the main reason pvp isn't fix and why most players prefer old AL than the current one.

-The items now has increased the price like top gears, 30m-100m and most players cant afford it, back then top gears is expensive but very affordable like pvp set is like 1m+ with legendary set, but other op items cost 1m-2m like para items etc.

-item range now is for
Ex. Level 71 gears rogue
Taint set 10m-25m
Artifact 71 is 60m+
But the Arcanite event came so good thing it came down thats progress.
But the drop rate is LOW now so most players can't buy op items..only rich guys can buy, and thats the reason they stand above people in game
-Items such as 50m+ should be LB vanities or very op and rare items in game like Frank set, Ice set, Red Balloons 200gl+ items
Im a 2013 player so i saw the game moves from now and then.

-The SOLUTION is to increase and make the drop rate of items better on events or in farming for poor players or players that can afford little things can buy op items and items that can make them stand against op & rich players, this will fix problems such as PVP, PVE, FARMING ETC.

-This can bring back the old Arcane Legends meta having alote of items is just normal for the game progress but keep the items prices to a minimum just like the old days, im just worried that nowadays only rich people do pvp and stuffs.

-sts can still control the auction prices by increasing or decreasing the drop rate of items in maps and events.

I HOPE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE DEVS 😊