Quote Originally Posted by Azophet View Post
I try not to be a bother to people in the game. I just started and occasionally end up in a dungeon with people over lvl 30, while I haven't broken 10 yet. I usually leave, unless I am there for a quest, in which case I stay to try to get it done. Anyway, that's beside the point.
I was wondering if there were a guide somewhere as to where to go to level up? I am still getting used to exploring the game world, but my quests keep taking me to harder and harder places and thought I might head to some other areas to work up a level or two. Also, I was just sort of wondering how far I can level before I should think about investing in some of the add-on dungeons and stuff. I enjoy the game so far, and I think I'll get at least some of them, but just wondering what sort leveling I can do outside of them?
There are some guides in the Players Guides forum that talk about quests and leveling up so definitely check there.

If you go to the world map and click (not enter) on each are you will see how many quests you have completed for that specfic area. So you can make sure you are getting all your quests done if that is your wish.

Also, the world map shows you the recommended level for each campaign and I believe you can enter at 2 below or 3 above and still get XP. That means that the recommended XP for Lost Expedition is 25-30. You can start playing there at level 23 and keep gaining XP until level 33. So this gives you more time to remain in a lower area and level up as high as possible before moving on.

Make sure you join games with a full team in the higher campaigns, as that makes life a lot easier. And if you don't mind hanging on for the ride don't worry about joining those games with higher players. They do most of the work and you get the XP. Most players are okay with that, otherwise they wouldn't be there. If they're not then just leave and join another team.