Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
Open pvp area is really small in O&C. In WoW, it covers entire map and you will kill or get killed anywhere on the pvp realms

Only issue I see is the pvp buff, it should be removed as soon as you leave the pvp area

I know it sucks that you get attacked while doing quests, I have that experiences too, but you need to get used to it as that's the game style

what I do if I get attacked is I log out to character list immediately then play another character for a while (you have to fast enough to do this), unless I'm really confident that I can beat him

nothing you can do tbh because there are always some players behave badly in game

don't quit because of this, you are doing well now every time I see your warrior
Royce even offered to help me and STILL I got attacked twice by high lvl chars. One froze me so I couldn't do anything, dead. The other one I ran and logged out, hopefully in time. But it's just not fun. I managed to kill like 6/20 undead. And that's just one of many quests in the area. The most ridiculous thing is that you could be killed over and over for five min in the graveyard. Why the hell isn't the graveyard a safe zone???????

Anyway, maybe I'll try again in the morning.

I'm not impressed with people's responses to my pvp suggestions on the GL forum -- basically saying "that's what pvp is." I hope GL has more sense than that and makes some changes.