Page 82 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Oh and btw, it seems I solved the issue of the long login time by Sync-ing my app into my PC's iTunes then uninstall the app on my iTouch and reinstall.
    I've been a happy gamer ever since.
    They've actually fixed the slow server issues, so they say. They announced it in their forums. Hopefully it really is, will try when I get back home

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    They've actually fixed the slow server issues, so they say. They announced it in their forums. Hopefully it really is, will try when I get back home
    Hahaha! Yeah it might be that. It just so happened that I reinstalled haha! However, like most, I also lost all my quests and had no guild when I logged on.

As for the suggestion for the guild name... maybe try follow the pattern of the named monsters, I remember in the desert pvp zone, one or two players stopped and checked to see if I was an elite mob lol since I was in an area where the mobs had a "clan" name under their monster name lol.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah really happy that it takes much less to log on now. Next they have to fix that dupe bug, there goes the economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
    Open pvp area is really small in O&C. In WoW, it covers entire map and you will kill or get killed anywhere on the pvp realms

Only issue I see is the pvp buff, it should be removed as soon as you leave the pvp area

I know it sucks that you get attacked while doing quests, I have that experiences too, but you need to get used to it as that's the game style

what I do if I get attacked is I log out to character list immediately then play another character for a while (you have to fast enough to do this), unless I'm really confident that I can beat him

nothing you can do tbh because there are always some players behave badly in game

don't quit because of this, you are doing well now every time I see your warrior
    Royce even offered to help me and STILL I got attacked twice by high lvl chars. One froze me so I couldn't do anything, dead. The other one I ran and logged out, hopefully in time. But it's just not fun. I managed to kill like 6/20 undead. And that's just one of many quests in the area. The most ridiculous thing is that you could be killed over and over for five min in the graveyard. Why the hell isn't the graveyard a safe zone???????

Anyway, maybe I'll try again in the morning.

I'm not impressed with people's responses to my pvp suggestions on the GL forum -- basically saying "that's what pvp is." I hope GL has more sense than that and makes some changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Les i'll be on in the morning if you want some company. I finally completed all those pvp area quests, but I can do them Again for the xp. Sometimes two players together is more of a deterent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So I got to try the game in an iPad and it so beats playing the game on a iTouch / iPhone that I am definitely going to buy an iPad2.

BTW, just sharing info, I have managed to loot a Colonel's Symbol in the Desert Map from the Burloc Lord boss. Spawn timer is around 10minutes. I was just doing a quickly daily and out pops a bigger than usual minitaur, and when I looted voila! I noticed it was not just a minitaur lol...

I can post screenies once I figure out how to extract them from the iPad hehehe!

Edit: Here is the pic.
    Last edited by shmoo; 05-13-2011 at 03:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As I was uploading my pics to my old photobucket account, I looked at some of my screenies from my WoW days.

Here is my greatest achievement as a Rogue (Ranger - Melee in O&C).

And my bike lol.

And here is what I miss the most. AddOns!

Notice in the center there are green and yellow curved lines, green is my HP and yellow is my energy. On the lower left from that is a square with a bunch of names and colored text, this is what we call the Grid, which makes it easy targeting a player within your group. For healing / buffing purposes, it also monitor each individual's HP.

So far I am still satisfied with O&C. Hopefully someday there would be a way to tweak the user interface or to add user addons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Nice I can't wait Les will love the anti cemetery camping lol. And the cut down on teleporting and death tolls. Love it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yup yup! I'm hoping that they thought it through though. Lets say you do respawn in a graveyard, okay, no more PvP. But can you actually move area? What if they just camp right outside of the graveyard, assuming its a PvP zone right outside? I'd say they should make PvP respawn graveyards close to Teleporters, so you can opt to move elsewhere.

I'm also hoping that there are some tweaks, class-wise, gear-wise, and overall balance. The highest level blue bow is just wow, in a very bad way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    So I got to try the game in an iPad and it so beats playing the game on a iTouch / iPhone that I am definitely going to buy an iPad2.

BTW, just sharing info, I have managed to loot a Colonel's Symbol in the Desert Map from the Burloc Lord boss. Spawn timer is around 10minutes. I was just doing a quickly daily and out pops a bigger than usual minitaur, and when I looted voila! I noticed it was not just a minitaur lol...

I can post screenies once I figure out how to extract them from the iPad hehehe!

Edit: Here is the pic.
    What area does he spawn? I have a recepie for lvl 48 leather pants that needs it.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

The minitaur area Ech, the lower part of the map. Near the road connecting Desert and Rift.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah I just saw that message on the GL forums. Sounds great

And Shmoo, I can make lvl 17 gloves, lvl 19 boots, lvl 22 helm, lvl 25 chest and sword. They all require marcasite and HQ scraps. If I have any of them lying around I'll send you them. Otherwise, if you can find some marcasite & HQ scraps, just send them to Xanatos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sent 3 stacks of advanced scraps. Farmed them all myself at desert
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Sent 3 stacks of advanced scraps. Farmed them all myself at desert
    You're awesome! What pieces are you missing? I lose track.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Yeah, everyone home from skool and having their Spaghettios that Mommy made them for dinner before logging in to be twerps in game.
    Hahah. Growing up, my neighbor would always ring my doorbell to play after he had eaten dinner. 9 times out of 10, he would have Chef Boyardee sauce around the edges of his mouth. He would be so shocked when I guessed what little Jimmy had for dinner.

They definitely fixed the server slowness and such. The AH is really fast now too. I've been hustling like a mofo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You're welcome

I've got everything up until the 41 sword, I think. Do you have the recipes for the next range? I'm going to start collecting the matted gold ores Level 40 currently.

Edit : If anyone has a divine monk around level 40 I'd love to team up. I teamed with a random one today, and was amazed. I can take on 5 elite mobs and come out full!
    Last edited by Formora; 05-13-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    You're welcome

I've got everything up until the 41 sword, I think. Do you have the recipes for the next range? I'm going to start collecting the matted gold ores Level 40 currently.
    Did I send you lvl 36/37 boots & gloves too?
    Nope, I can't start master smithing until I hit lvl 42. So I will try out the Vega quests this morning (if anyone feels like joining) to see if it's any better than last night. And hopefully move onward and upward to 42!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I just tried to go on briefly, and saw Twilight camped out by the Vega graveyard. Sigh. I was hoping they'd be in school right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Guys, I just tried to go on briefly, and saw Twilight camped out by the Vega graveyard. Sigh. I was hoping they'd be in school right now.
    ill get on right now. they were camping vega last night too (im there now) and i had a 60 from the guild come and they ran away. ill get on real quick to see if theyll go away