Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] List of Improvements We'd Like to See in Arcane Legends (v. 2.0)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello, my suggestion would be to make,the kershal,mail of olllerus, Blackbeard hooks more readily lootable from their respective chest, why you ask?
    Because making these weapons into vanities have made the prices for just the vanites alone go absolutely insane,not to mention the fact that some people like the actual weapons which are Soo hard to find and if you find one,you better be rich.
    Devs the job done recently on Al has actually been the best somce I started so long ago,and I hope you continue to keep the awesome events and ideas coming ,but pls add back vials in arena chest,and buff the drop rate in there respective zones,give people these old items to farm again,buff the drop rate of the kershal,maul of olllerus, Blackbeard hooks,shard,vials fossils,not to extreme levels,just give us actual chance to loot some of these items we all love.
    I have opened thousands of chest for these weapons,over the years,and never looted anything, that's no exaggeration,pls devs, gives a buff to these items so we have more items to farm ,and not just gold to farm,oh and the mythic armoues for the restored amrour quest,these armours costing so much (20-28) mil is ridiculous considering before they were made into vanites they were never like this,now with extremely almost no chance to loot anymore this makes the app and quest things people love to do nearly impossible,so pls just buff the drop rate in chest of these items.
    Thank you for you time in reading this ,if you fellow arlorians would like these chest buffed for drop rate, an vials buffed help support this post and pm the devs as well,they have proven lately a willingness to listen to the community,let's give then a reason to make Al even better and always us better odds of our old favorites.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by breywolf; 06-28-2019 at 03:08 PM.