Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Too many spams!!! STS please help.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seoemase Ron View Post
    i wanna tell you this you maybe rich or pro in game bt least try to understand what others going through from psycho sick players in game and making them sick to leave game. Be nice to others and grow up i know you like to make fun of others cuz your game experience is great without any problems.

If you wanna get offended be my guest idc bt i have one of my own family member going through the same problem -_-" and its really bad you wanna help just help saying no for post or yes if you wanna help.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
    I tried offering a legitimate piece of advice. If you truly change your name players don't just "find" you again unless you want them too. I agree that it should be an option to disable chat from strangers because that would be potential better for everyone I never disagreed with that in the first place.

Additionally I am far from being the richest in the game and have had nowhere near a perfect AL career. However all of the people who have been dramatic annoying to me have happily ended up on my ignore list and have caused no further problems since. If this player truly has done all of this and is continuously harassed by this player I feel sorry for him and think sts should take action against them. However given my experiences over the past 5-6 years with AL I doubt the legitimacy of it.

Good day to you sir.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post: