Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me or...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esus View Post
    Don't complain, it will keep the gold prices down so ppl aren't charging an arm and a leg for stuff
    Obviously you don't take this seriously. Don't you realize that this inconsistency in drop rates is an issue? And your analogy fails, there are arms nor legs right now, just scraps of common pinks that half of em we can't use lol. And as I recall, this is the correct forum to give complaints.
    Arcane Legends: Hyun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm reffering to the insanely high prices for pink gear from the swamps. Charging 75-100k gold for any item is just plain out greedy. It's just one huge problem with that in towne. And before you even ask, No, I have never sold an item or traded one for more than 20-25k.
    Esus-Archer|Glyph-Warrior|Kangol- Paladin (Enchantress)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im planning on liquidating all my lev 41's if they dont get changed to a lower lev cos they are useless and worse than most of the grays. ahahah

IM BACK BABY!
    DEATHLYKNIGHT-DEATHLYRANGER-DEATHLYMAGE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I got a really good staff for mages that has really good dmg and m/s but it's for lvl 43...I wish that the lvl requirment could be lowered to 40, seeing as how it dropped in the 40 capped dungon :P
    Esus-Archer|Glyph-Warrior|Kangol- Paladin (Enchantress)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Esus View Post
    I'm reffering to the insanely high prices for pink gear from the swamps. Charging 75-100k gold for any item is just plain out greedy. It's just one huge problem with that in towne. And before you even ask, No, I have never sold an item or traded one for more than 20-25k.
    Then why is it that some people purchase items at these prices then?
    Without greed, we would be all happily sharing potions and gold and gear whenever we get them, no one would charge a cent for anything.

Sadly, that's not how people work.

I'm sure Tobi said this before, and I agree; "An item is only worth as much as the amount a person's willing to pay for it."

Bottom line is, I'm sick of hearing this OverPriced crap, not just from you, others as well.
    If you don't like how a person prices something, feel free to look for a cheaper deal, or good luck hunting for it your self.

-Adv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i looted some good items, not many though so i dunno
    Sayishere - Archer.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't been playing this game long but it's refreshing to hear about high prices, so far I've not seen a huge amount of endgame items but I think they are overabundant.

I agree that the game could be made more hardcore, the fact is that to keep hardcore players interested you have to give them rewards to work towards that will distinguish them in game to show they worked hard to get where they are, if you don't want to farm stuff for hours on end to max out your character then quite simply you don't deserve to have the top end stuff that people who are willing deserve, it doesn't mean your character will be rubbish, just not the best, it's an rpg after all.

I've been hunting for something like this on the iPhone since I bought it and the proposed changes and potential are amazing, I'll take all the depth, grinding and frustrating loot hunting I can get, it can still be good enough for casual gamers as well as people like me who are prepared to go blind staring at a 3 in screen for hours on end.

Long live pocket legends!
    I can only hope they bring in non instanced zones that aren't tiny little corridoors, and some contested spawns with huge hp :-)