Quote Originally Posted by Pyrogenie View Post
I've been reading this thread and I see there are so many mixed opinions (including myself). I wouldn't blame sts if they ignored us entirely. " +1 to this" "Remove plat offers from game" " this event is for plat buyers" " no, we want eggzavior". There will always be premium items or services to anyone willing to open their wallet. That's how it works. It's just smart business. Think if it like your the head of a company and you spend a lot of time, money and probably months or maybe even years of hard work into giving away a FREE game to people and in return players are completely unhappy about there being an event available to anyone with platinum. Not just plat buyers but anyone with platinum that would like to spend it on a certain egg they need or want. It doesn't mean you have to spend on plat to enjoy this event. Just sit it out and pretend it didn't happen if your unhappy with it. And just to clarify, plat buyers are not getting anything free here. They're getting what they pay for. It's like getting upset at the grocery store because they had a sale on meat when you didn't have any money and other people were able to take advantage of the sale. That's how crazy it is to get upset at an event like this especially considering how the game has changed over the last few years for free to play. It's easier than ever to earn loads of gold just farming and not spending a dime. *Gasp* okay I'm done.
But still you have to admit that sts spikes the prices of plat to a very high rate. Most of the player base is kids ... kids who probably can’t afford 100 on plat so it is business but not so smart. Maybe if sts capped item prices in auction from spiking too high then spending 100 U.S on plat would be worth it for most people because they are assured that they will be able to afford what they want. Items go as far as 200mil which is kinda crazy. Rogues on a whole are very expensive. Honestly maybe if they lowered plat prices or capped selling prices of items in the game to a certain point then more people would work with the business and hence this event would be accepted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk