Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 43 PVP Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default 43 PVP Guide

Hi I been getting pms for people coming to 43 and I’ve seen some randoms and people complaining about getting farmed after buying gear. So let me make it clear to newcomers about the gear required,
    I’ll update for Mage and Tank later

Rogue Best
    Imbued helm of brut / himingleva helm for 3 awaken slots
    Slate rock armour
    Planar pendant
    Rentail ring
    Bonecrusher belt of reason
    Artifact of the assassin / lower level arti
    Elon bow/ frost bow

Mage:
    Elon gun
    Planar pendent
    Rendtail ring
    Bone crusher belt of brawn
    Slate rock armour
    Imbued/ vili helm
    Pet; heroic breezaga ( good clash pet )/ breeze / Sam| Dreambot happiness
    Nekro/glowstik/heroic cottonkill [ all situational ]

Try get 300 ARMOUR AWAKEN per item minimum ( or a bit of % dex included )
    Pet - Heroic for good damage
    Heroic breeze ( op stuns ) / heroic Samuel ( good damage and regen) / heroic blinky ( armour reduction op)
    / heroic mishi (mana)
    Dreambot / Bejan happiness
    Nekro AA
    Tavern with locations ( this is expensive and isn’t needed entirely but obviously it helps)

These can all be altered for ur price range but these will make you a solid rogue

Clash:
    1/2 tank
    1 mage
    2/3 rogues
    A mage is really good in clash so don’t sleep on the mage class
    Last edited by BloodxBite; 07-29-2019 at 08:50 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BloodxBite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

WRONG. Best helm for rogues is HIMINGLEVA lv36 helm. Aint no way you can top 3 awakening slots with your 2 slots imbued brut 😂

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BestOf13-16s For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

True but it’s effort to get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I played here for some time so here some feddback.
    This lv of pvp is armor based but don't think about infinite matches. Here u can get kills quickly, But keep in mind that a set is extremely expensive and very difficult to find.
    I can give u some ideas of stats for a mage.
    U can personalize this values with your own playstile, aggressive or not.
    Hp : 7000
    Crit : 25%-30%
    Primary: 875-900
    Damage: 1100
    Armor 3750 or like 3600 with Elon gun that add like 150 armor.
    Then u need a good pet park with nekro and mates eheh.......
    Tavern and all pvp locations.
    With those kind of stats u can enjoy the pvp at 43, but remember that pvp is shop based: your strenght depend in how much u shop.
    So chose wisely to join here
    Even the action is really reduced after massive bans, if u need extra help with mage build and skills maybe u can find me in town sometimes.
    Tags

Electrodecay.
    Decayd.

Guild
    Abuse.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dispressor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Gear is not that hard to find, but gear with op awakens is hard to find so I recommend people try and awaken their own gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

lmfao bro.

those numbers are good in paper BUT garbage in clash. band/homie used to have those numbers and hes 💩.
    hes nothing but a meatshield, how do you expect your sorc (AoE/CC) to dominate with those numbers if all you do is tank hits and do so little dmg vs rogues with himingleva helms? 😂😂😂

opneo/million same thing, nothing but a burden. when i finally got my gears, i was NUKING every rogue in CTF clash with guess what pet ability. DRUM ROLL PLS! BADUMTSS. RIBBIT worth less than 1k vs 20m+ worth nekro/glow combo 😂😂😂

and you cant tell me it doesnt work cuz i have proof down below. sorry bro but the MAX ARMOR days are over. I took over and the rest of the sorcs in this bracket are doo doo compared to what we have.

https://youtu.be/Z2R-MPftjxM
    https://youtu.be/7fpHy8DohAE
    https://youtu.be/cqjszKVwklA
    https://youtu.be/4GU_v09d1Pg
    https://youtu.be/_AEed5ZCNWs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

im not knocking on your build @electrodecay

sorry if i came out too wild on my post.

you cant expect a halfassed build to be enjoyable over here. yeah it is good back then, i’ll give you that.

back when ppl didnt know of good awaken slot combos to get and just settled for what they could get from auction. nowadays it’s better to awake ur own gears cuz ppl tend to sell items at a ridiculous price and rip newcomers off into thinking that what they bought is the best there is but in reality, it aint even close to being decent.

ive seen lots of rogues who came here thinking they will dominate ctf/tdm with full armor slots and it is sad AF tbh. i dont wanna see ppl getting ROBBED of the opportunity to compete bc they think what they have is great but in reality they are all just walking punching bags spamming skills and not get kills, ending in a negative kdr despite the amount they spent into acquiring such gears.

lots of ppl came and left 43-44s and the reason why is bc they got ripped off by NOOBS who claim they are the best and sold them gears at a ridiculous price. now, those ones that bought those gears want to make the gold they lost and want to leave the bracket and sells their items at an even more ridiculous price and its just a never ending cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

We will see in clash but for now can you stop sucking your own dick and spouting bs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BloodxBite For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

u dont even have gears. i asked for 2v2 yesterday and u didnt say jack 💩

stop flexing in forums saying 44s is active when clearly it isnt. yall just wanna sell ur hoarded trash gears for ridiculous price to gamble for better awake slots.

back when 44s was active you were BARELY seen in pvp cuz TGA would rather use Fzp and Mvp more than u cuz ur nothing but a burden.

come 3v3 no tank and i’ll eat u alive.

even decent rogues dont recognize u cuz you BARELY showed up in PvP. cherry picking low tier members of MMPH for highlights when i, on the other hand, slaughtered your main line up in CTF.

do you even noticed why Elder, Band/Homie, Opneo/Million all have similar K/D ratio? 😂😂😂

cuz every time im in, all their so-called max armor gears turn to 💩 vs damage build sorc. nothing but meatshields

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Lol you lost vs them and I quit 2 years ago back when you weren’t used in clash cause you weren’t better than geek. 44 is active and we aren’t trying to sell our gear wtf r u talking about lol and if anyone is hoarding gear it’s your guild MMPh who haven’t been playing 44 and still have op gears for it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i didnt lose to those halfassed sorcs. last I checked, every clash I was on, I have same, if not more kills in CTF than Fzp or Mvp in the end of matches.

you on the otherhand, is nothing but a benchwarmer, you only show up AFTER matches when your main group manages to win vs our low tier members Cznt, Durabol, Biabecida etc 😂😂😂

Cheerleader, get off your high horse and compare yalls KDR BEFORE we came and AFTER those clashes. Million and Elder both sitting at negative TDM/CTF, Band/Homie wouldve followed as well if he didnt get banned as well as everyone else that came and left.

not our fault yall didnt wanna use a 2 sorc lineup and relied heavily on button mashing rogues for kills while your group gets nuked by 4 DPS cuz NONE of you is skilled enough to take on the robes/mantles of a sorc.

Mic drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Maybe there is some misunderstood,
    As I said i recomend those kind of stats for an enjoyable play but I don't said that those are a top player statics.
    Again as I said, if u don't like armor build u can customize your stats with your favorite play stile.
    Bracket is enjoyable only with the proper armor :
    Again as I said, lv 44 have dinamic fight with good rate of kill, to prevent a quick death expecially in tdm it is wise to focus your attention on the armor.
    I saw many who think 2800-3000 armor is good a amount. Well its not.
    Again as I said chose wisely to invest in a bracket that it's near to dead, and if u miss the base requirements pass on.
    NO COMMENT FOR THE BULLS**** AND TAUNT PART.
    I played since artefact for LV 30 got released, and I've never see you in a sigle fight at lv 41 or 44 , BAND on the other hand set the play for almost 2 years, and expecially at 44 remain a top player after lose basically all gear and survived only with borrowed items,
    A rare case where skill matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Can I just say the bracket is not dead at all right now, there are like 20 players with more coming. If your enemy of Too Strongkk you will have lots of people to fight haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Maybe there is some misunderstood,
    As I said i recomend those kind of stats for an enjoyable play but I don't said that those are a top player statics.
    Again as I said, if u don't like armor build u can customize your stats with your favorite play stile.
    Bracket is enjoyable only with the proper armor :
    Again as I said, lv 44 have dinamic fight with good rate of kill, to prevent a quick death expecially in tdm it is wise to focus your attention on the armor.
    I saw many who think 2800-3000 armor is good a amount. Well its not.
    Again as I said chose wisely to invest in a bracket that it's near to dead, and if u miss the base requirements pass on.
    NO COMMENT FOR THE BULLS**** AND TAUNT PART.
    I played since artefact for LV 30 got released, and I've never see you in a sigle fight at lv 41 or 44 , BAND on the other hand set the play for almost 2 years, and expecially at 44 remain a top player after lose basically all gear and survived only with borrowed items,
    A rare case where skill matters.
    i wasnt talking about u with the taunts bro, i shouldve quoted earlier, but oh well. it is what it is. anyway im off this thread. didnt mean to offend anyone by intention

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Bracket’s Broken. Wars can’t kill anything, rogues extremely too strong and mage too tanky. If the bracket is active congrats on all who play it but, it’s just not as fun like it use to be. Nice guide though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    Bracket’s Broken. Wars can’t kill anything, rogues extremely too strong and mage too tanky. If the bracket is active congrats on all who play it but, it’s just not as fun like it use to be. Nice guide though.

decent input but lots of holes.

you say tanks cant kill, but ive seen tanks who can kill rogues and sorcs easily with arc maul lv31(proc is stun, 60 STR and -50% armor) + OP STR% & armor set.

rogues are too strong, well kinda if you dont know what youre doing in clashes.

sorcs are too tanky, nope. sorcs are only tanky if they have 2 sets + hotbar to swap sets if need be.
    i have max armor set with diamond jewels and max dmg set with mind jewels.

the last OP tank i saw here in 44s is Quinbee and Road.

for rogues it’s either Fzp and/or Jakooler, Roar and Coin are up on par too in terms of stats.

As for mages, Im the only one sitting at 3.5k armor 1.4k dmg &1.2k dmg 4.2k armor, the rest are either full armor or a lil bit of both.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BestOf13-16s View Post
    decent input but lots of holes.

you say tanks cant kill, but ive seen tanks who can kill rogues and sorcs easily with arc maul lv31(proc is stun, 60 STR and -50% armor) + OP STR% & armor set.

rogues are too strong, well kinda if you dont know what youre doing in clashes.

sorcs are too tanky, nope. sorcs are only tanky if they have 2 sets + hotbar to swap sets if need be.
    i have max armor set with diamond jewels and max dmg set with mind jewels.

the last OP tank i saw here in 44s is Quinbee and Road.

for rogues it’s either Fzp and/or Jakooler, Roar and Coin are up on par too in terms of stats.

As for mages, Im the only one sitting at 3.5k armor 1.4k dmg &1.2k dmg 4.2k armor, the rest are either full armor or a lil bit of both.
    Golden’s right lol, lmao go 1v1 a rogue using maul of ollerus XD, I’ll send my prayers for you. Sorc are legit too tanky, 3.5k-4K Armor with shield and wind skill makes it 5.5-6k Armor, not to mention if they got nekro or glow stick it makes it even harder XD. Btw don’t think you can kill anything using a tank, if you use Elon bulwark, no damage, endless, using bonesaw your defense will be low and die faster, not to mention maul, you have to depend on the proc or else you’re screwed. “Decent input lot of holes” XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Golden’s right lol, lmao go 1v1 a rogue using maul of ollerus XD, I’ll send my prayers for you. Sorc are legit too tanky, 3.5k-4K Armor with shield and wind skill makes it 5.5-6k Armor, not to mention if they got nekro or glow stick it makes it even harder XD. Btw don’t think you can kill anything using a tank, if you use Elon bulwark, no damage, endless, using bonesaw your defense will be low and die faster, not to mention maul, you have to depend on the proc or else you’re screwed. “Decent input lot of holes” XD
    44 is great for clashes, who tf 1v1s these days. A tank makes the team survive while the mage supports and does good damage with curse and rogue goes for dps. 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 are all fun and not bull**** here, if you wanna be an annoying asf tank with glint set and make clashes aids go to 48 but if you want good old school feeling clashes with skill go to 44

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BloodxBite View Post
    44 is great for clashes, who tf 1v1s these days. A tank makes the team survive while the mage supports and does good damage with curse and rogue goes for dps. 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 are all fun and not bull**** here, if you wanna be an annoying asf tank with glint set and make clashes aids go to 48 but if you want good old school feeling clashes with skill go to 44
    There’s no skill involved...who’s going to win, a rogue with 4K armor and 1k damage with no skill or a rogue with 2karmor and 800 damage and skill,Take a good guess.

You don’t need even need warriors to clash with, you could just use a mage as a replacement since the armor awakes. “Who tf 1v1s these days” well that bracket isn’t as active as it use to be, not to mention you said warrior with maul can kill a rogue...

Not hating on the level, it WAS fun. But awakenings ruined it. Have fun at 44 mate.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BestOf13-16s View Post
    thats because the maul u use is garbage armor awake. ask roar how OP jakooler’s tank is. Even Fzp with full precise jewels dies to Quinbee. lmfao
    44’s DEAD .