Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
1. Will only effect the extremely rich but i dont see why not

2. Bad idea. People will end up with better awakes and list items for a higher price. Defeats purpose of this thread

3. Same as idea 2

4. For this idea to work the profit gained from the elixir must yield more profit for the players than the elixir is worth or no one will bother with it.

But as long as the elixirs purchased with gold and not plat then its a good idea as a gold sink and a good way to distribute wealth more evenly.

5. Decent idea but 100k really is chump change when it comes to sinking gold

Overall decent ideas but for me this is just my opinion, why do we need a gold sink? If i pay plat and buy gold using plat and farm 24/7, why does the game need new ways to take it away from me?

Just because someone who does not want to farm or does not have the plat thinks i have too much gold?

Farm harder and spend some plat and you can have it all too. If anything there needs to be new ways for new players and lower level players to catch up and make more gold instead of finding ways to take gold away from the core rich player base who spends plat and farms hard to keep the game alive.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Thanks
Hi thanks for the feedback

Regarding Number 2 & 3 I do get your point
You are right there will be items with better awakes (excluding gold loot as written in the thread) however we can both agree that this is extreme Endgame Content for players who want the absolute max for their stats, which is really not needed to compete I think. Also dont forget a single re roll costs 1mil gold, yeah not much nowadays, but do it 30 times it will become much.

Again, thanks for the feedback