Quote Originally Posted by illumminati View Post
From my experience the grind from 0 to 71 is very tedious and repetitive. There have been many suggestions which are more or less the basics in almost all the newer games i play and i can these changes having a huge impact on this game.

1. Game needs a more in depth tutorial. Its difficult explaining all the new additions and changes to returning players so imagine what its like to someone totally new?

2. Needs a daily reward bonus on a weekly or monthly cycle to give newer people a reason to log on everyday

3. Events need to be scaled for lower levels so they can participate and feel useful even at lower levels

4. A global guild which all new players are put into until they find their own way around the game

5. Rewards for reaching a certain level in a set amount of time. Any sort of incentive for new players will encourage them to take on the grind

Just a few basic ideas taken from other games which may help a lot of newer players and maybe convince them to stay longer
+1 to a global guild which all new players go into by default (as part of the "join a guild" quest which should exist, which should carry xp / plat reward )

Give option for other players to join this anytime as well - I'd totes join the global guild on an alt and answer newbies questions for sure when bored

Most games I start reward new players for competing the tutorial quests with a small token amount of in game currency ie plat. In this game i'd say that would equate to ~100 plat built up over small quest rewards.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk