Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Version 1.7.2 has been submitted to Apple!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I can't stay and play, but I don't get the complaint. A shiv bear uses 1-H weapons. What part of this am I missing? I've been using my shield all along. I had to use it on level 25-30 characters at first, but now I can use it on my main (with a dagger or talon). The only thing I can't do is hide a Gurgox Hammer behind a shield and appear to be whapping opponents with the flat of the shield. That's NOT what I call "unusable". So color me confused.

and p.s. I didn't complain that the Guardian Shield initially had FEWER points of armor than the PL Shield, when it should have had MORE. Any contest winner can get a PL Shield. You have to BE UPSTANDING AT ALL TIMES to be a Guardian. You can lose Guardian status, but they don't take contest winning prizes away. But I didn't complain because it was nonsense. It is seriously, utterly nonsensical. A screaming skull shield is far cooler. Isn't it?
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 05-18-2011 at 04:15 PM.