Quote Originally Posted by SuperGotenks View Post
Thank you for pointing out that redemption does 2x combo damage on top of the traditional 2x damage from a regular combo (from other classes). I didn’t know this previously. This makes Rhinos do 4x combo damage, which makes this skill overpowered in endgame since everyone has high damage. Additionally, the “2x combo damage bonus” from redemption needs to be taken off immedietly. I believe this to be the main issue with it nuking every class with 2 skills. Also, the point of comparing rhino against a fox is to prove that a melee support/tank does higher BURST damage than a melee ASSASSIN.
You do understand mages Hotflash combo is a 30% added damage multiplier on fire right? Same with natural strike which is a 50% added damage multiplier on Lightning. It's easy to take shots at rhinos for having a nerfed down x2 combo multiplier after redemption was nerfed 3 times, only 1 was justified. The first redemption nerf removed the guaranteed health leech each time 'juiced' landed, effectively killing the meta of charge red to charge tempest since it deals more damage.

No. Rhinos don't deal more damage than foxes because the combo you used has 1 skill THAT DOESN'T DEAL ANY SORT OF DAMAGE. The better comparison would of been to use rabid shred ham instead so that shred could do in for the lost damage. That's like trying to use hot flash without using a ice skill of using cruel blast without using avian. Any experienced and avid fox user would know this.

This entire thread is nothing short but saying rhinos should be removed from the game at this point. The damage delt from juiced combo Is amongst the lowest of all classes, right above foxes and right below bears beck stomp. Charge L.1 and Charge L.10 is no difference in stats and juiced was nerfed down for it's damage twice. Removing the combo damage would just be taking ALL the damage from the combo itself and that won't do anything to solve the problem. Instead of blaming the class start blaming the sets and balances for having such extreme stats in HP, Damage, and a stupid set heal that gives every class a second heal. I already vsed your bird in honor with my rhino with both honor sets and I lost each time without getting a single killed. You've already seen me vs a 20 rhino with my 20 bird where you was me ahhnilate it as a 20 bird, a class rhinos would 10-0 in all levels but 45, 66, 76, and 77.