Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [ Grantley ] Lets Together Improve Dark Legends!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

PvP Suggestion

( New Game Feature )

MARKSMAN CLASS

I specially made this class in favor of kites. This class's Special Ability allows you to Run faster, Remove all negative effects and Regenerates your health by 500 which is 2/4th of your health. Regenerates 50% of your health.

FAQ

1. What are the negative effects?

The negative effects includes : Brimstone Combo / Bleed Effect / Critical Damage Of Unholy Blessings & Fire Aura.

2. What are the control effects?

The control effects includes : Stun By A Weapon / Stun Of Fatal Burst / Stun Of Ghost Strike.

3. What is lifesteal? How does it work?

The lifesteal is simple to understand by its name. It does what it says, steals the life of an enemy.

The lifesteal works on the amount of damage you deal. For an example :

If you deal 100 Damage by a skill. The lifesteal will regen your health by 50 instantly just like using a blood pack. If you deal more damage it regenerates your health more. If you use all your skills and deal 1000 damage you will regenerate your health by 500 which is 25% of your health bar. Basic sword attacks also regenerates your health.

4. How does Lifesteal work in Ganks?

If you hit charged Vermin Swarm ( lvl 1 ) to 5 enemies the total damage dealt is 635 each enemy 127. So, you will regenerate 317.5 Health.

5. How Marksman's ability Help Him/Her to survive?

The ability provides a marksman :

1) Increase movement by 80% which is as fast as a speed boot in PvP Arena. ( 5 seconds Only )

2) Removes all negative effects so you don't have to use your unholy blessings. If an enemy hits you brim after you use ability. The combo won't work because the special ability cancels fatal burst's effect.
    ( Effect stays for 3 Seconds )

3) Regenerates 500 Health( Eg : Health of 2x blood packs ).

Side note : I did not write this post in other 4 different languages because it will get too complicated for players to understand.

-دولار/Grantley

#124 Suggestion

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dollarr; 09-16-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G