Thread: Do you want Guild LB to continue?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Do you want Guild LB to continue?

For start
    I dont see reason for that topic to be raised and tbh it was pumped up tho its not reasonable
    So... i was forced to comment on some points i read

First of all AL is originally based on competition.. accomplishing tasks.. having fun.. meet ppl .. socialize...
    So when u come out of no where wanting to delete one of its basics.... i see that out of issue

Devs all time are working to pull players with all ways they can to keep game going and they keep adding new ideas .. new maps.. new aps ... new every thing to keep game interesting in all ways and meet all tastes and u come so simple saying ( remove guilds lb. delete competition ) dude u r hilariously funny

Plus.. AL have all kind of guilds ... from the most op to the minimum nab
    You can choose whatever it suit ur abilities and taste
    And leave others choose too

Most AL players like challenge ... completing .. achieving goals.. staying op.. staying top .. and that cant be achieved or lets say harder to achieve if u dont have group of ppl that share u with ur same interest and give many varieties as possible to players to meet there different goals (which is called lb guilds)

U gave a very good example for non leader board guild that also op players “ purge” but they are op in one field.. they like it.. they master it ... they rule... but still they serve only one field in AL

Plus

U mentioned new players that doesnt have complete requirements for joining lb guilds.. dont u see that as new player its easier to have list of top 50 guilds to try to choose one of them better than keep hooping from guild to other all over AL till he finally find his way?!!!! Maybe lucky and meet his guild in his number 500 join or maybe doomed and meet his guild in number 62627737372626 join.....

I hope my point is clear and find urself a non tension guild or social guild if u r so much tired from pressure of competing.... AL is a wide wide place you know

And let tension and pressure and hard work to ppl who like

Peace.
    Last edited by fatmaek; 10-03-2019 at 08:50 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fatmaek For This Useful Post: