Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nekro Crafting time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ieaffy View Post
    Crafting time not gonna affect the price its all about the item/ingredients for crafting, if thats your theory u also think that zulong is less price compare to nekro cause its less time to craft compare to nekro,,
    Grinding for recipe(parchment) and vials is enough time for it, and to make u know it, nekro is worth 3m-5m before when the vials are obtainable in planar chest and its not also an aps(achivement points) to craft this egg so 5days is too long for this
    So if you feel that 5 days of crafting time is long enough, why even bother to farm for the ingredients knowing that the crafting time of it takes 5 days? Grinding for parchments are not a bothersome thing. No one in the right mind would craft a nekro just for aps when it’s already common sense that it wasn’t part of it. People only crafted it because of its AA in PvP as well as in PvE.

And why would zhulong be of less price if it’s crafting time takes a few hours? People craft zhulong because of its aura that used to be activated in towns before it got nerfed and could only be seen when fighting in PvE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Lol dosent mean your bad luck equals to the many people out there farming parchment, I took less than 4 times to get my first parchment paper. Vials had a reliable drop source compared to before and now. I don’t see why your quote makes sense with what was written in the title here.
    Lol im refering when was nekro release, XD im not saying its hard to get the parchment now, are reading? Do u know what BEFORE means? Your kinda out of topic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So if you feel that 5 days of crafting time is long enough, why even bother to farm for the ingredients knowing that the crafting time of it takes 5 days? Grinding for parchments are not a bothersome thing. No one in the right mind would craft a nekro just for aps when it’s already common sense that it wasn’t part of it. People only crafted it because of its AA in PvP as well as in PvE.

And why would zhulong be of less price if it’s crafting time takes a few hours? People craft zhulong because of its aura that used to be activated in towns before it got nerfed and could only be seen when fighting in PvE.
    Why im i farming for it? Lol its a event where i can get vial with boost on drop, do u think im gonna grind without get anything? Common sense? Where is ur common sense? Offs if that crafting have aps, many players will craft that for aps esp the lb players, now i ask u, what is the diff of nekro and zulong? Why they are diff time of crafting? They are same special pet with diff buff, i think u didnt try run elite tindirin when ur at lvl41, XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Lol im refering when was nekro release, XD im not saying its hard to get the parchment now, are reading? Do u know what BEFORE means? Your kinda out of topic
    Read my second part. I mentioned ‘vials had a reliable drop before’, open up your eyes mister, I was referring to the past. Next time read carefully before commenting. Lmao. And are you sure you played back in the 2014’s? Doesn’t seem like it having your forums account created this year, lolz.

*tries hard to comfort yourself that you were in the 2014ish group back then lmao*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Read my second part. I mentioned ‘vials had a reliable drop before’, open up your eyes mister, I was referring to the past. Next time read carefully before commenting. Lmao. And are you sure you played back in the 2014’s? Doesn’t seem like it having your forums account created this year, lolz.

*tries hard to comfort yourself that you were in the 2014ish group back then lmao*
    XD not because my acct is new that means i didnt played way back 2014, this acct is new because i just returned into game xd, LOGIC!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

XD not because my acct is new that means i didnt played way back 2014, this acct is new because i just returned into game xd, LOGIC!
    Guess im right then, couldn’t stay on topic and only ‘answered’ when you joined the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Guess im right then, couldn’t stay on topic and only ‘answered’ when you joined the game.
    Should i give u my whole identity? Xd the topic here is reducing time of crafting, and ur comment is out of nowhere, whats is the connection of crafting time and the price? Is that crafting time is also need to pay by buyers? Why u open up the price while the topic is crafting time? And the vials drop? U said its came on your source and i was there when the vials are not important in game were just liquidated it before when we looted in planar arena chest were looking for fossil/ankhs not vials that time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

A month from now you won't care that you had to wait 5 days
    IGN: Vvildfire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Should i give u my whole identity? Xd the topic here is reducing time of crafting, and ur comment is out of nowhere, whats is the connection of crafting time and the price? Is that crafting time is also need to pay by buyers? Why u open up the price while the topic is crafting time? And the vials drop? U said its came on your source and i was there when the vials are not important in game were just liquidated it before when we looted in planar arena chest were looking for fossil/ankhs not vials that time
    Lmao this just literally shows that you aren’t in fact a 2014 player. I shall not comment further to prove how your stupidity is becoming absolutely clear on the outside.

I’m sure you can ask someone what I quoted in the previous page means

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Literally killing my brain cells trying to explain what I meant to you with simple AF sentences. Jesus save me. There’s a wonder why all these sort of useless threads gets ignored over the past few years till now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

@Remiem please close the thread to much drama !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Literally killing my brain cells trying to explain what I meant to you with simple AF sentences. Jesus save me. There’s a wonder why all these sort of useless threads gets ignored over the past few years till now.
    Wow, its simple, you dont know what im asking for, and u just making this as drama again lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Brain cell? Do u have it?
    Then start read my post from the start!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Stupidity overloaded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Probably complaining too much just because you don’t have the plats to speed it up, lmao.

Maybe get some patience here first before trying to start a useless thread ya, thanks.

Literally no one here supports your ‘idea’ buddy. Have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lmao i dont need any support just for a useless person xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Maybe were not same lvl of iq, maybe yours is too low or mine is just accurate and usefull than urs,
    Simple things dude,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Ain’t commenting back because your stupidity is on another level assuming that you clearly don’t know what I’m talking about

guessing that you’re the next InsanityAL, getting the next ban in forums soon~~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No era un día?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ain’t commenting back because your stupidity is on another level assuming that you clearly don’t know what I’m talking about

guessing that you’re the next InsanityAL, getting the next ban in forums soon~~
    Lol ban?
    I knew the rules kid lmao