Page 100 of 204 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys I'm going to respec to divine since im sick and tired of running out of mana with my military monk.

If you guys have any cloth items for divine monk at lvl 49-50 or close to that range I would greatly appreciate it if you can hook me up or sell it to me on a reasonable price.

I have some mats if you can make me it either.

Thanks,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kabog View Post
    Hey guys I'm going to respec to divine since im sick and tired of running out of mana with my military monk.

If you guys have any cloth items for divine monk at lvl 49-50 or close to that range I would greatly appreciate it if you can hook me up or sell it to me on a reasonable price.

Thanks,
    Just do it the hardcore way use pots lol. That is what I am planning but military seems easier to level because of multiple kills. I do plan on going dual wield because of the process it has it reminds me of wind fury one of the best spells back when I played wow.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    I haven't played this game on true wi-fi yet. I've been sharing my 3g off my iPhone to my laptop and broadcasting that back to my iPhone through wifi. It works very well, but is a pain in the butt. I hope to get back into the game this weekend, but ultimately 3g anywhere would really sell this game for me.
    Our TelCos here in the Philippines have provided a pocket-wifi service, wherein they sell a router that gets its internet through 3g and broadcasts a wifi-spot, maximum of 5 devices can connect to it, but since this is 3rd world, the quality of the connection may not be up to par. I have yet to try it with but I am planning to get one.

The device is small.
    http://www.techpinas.com/2010/11/hua...able-wifi.html
    Last edited by shmoo; 05-20-2011 at 01:44 AM.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kabog View Post

Thanks,

See the reply I sent you. I am rarely online at night here in the forums since I am in-game. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks to Mitsu last night I was able to get my hands on the Darkstripe Gloves recipe. So if any of you want the blue version, kindly send me mail or whisper me in-game so we can communicate and then decide when to find the necessary symbols to craft it. It needs 35 moire cloth, 1 colonel's symbol and the mage thread (which I will be happy to buy for you).

Here is the epic version:
    Last edited by shmoo; 05-20-2011 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Added image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Woot Woot, school's finally over, so i have time to play my MMobiles again actively ill see yall ig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Woot Woot, school's finally over, so i have time to play my MMobiles again actively ill see yall ig
    Grats! You got a lot of catching up to do! XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    The only issue I see myself having with the elite gear is if it stays the best gear when PvP comes out. In that case, the top rated pvpers will be ranked more by the amount of money they are willing to pay for gear than skills/tactics etc (ofc skills and tactics will still count for something).

For pve, I have no problem with them- like you said they are optional. For me, hell no, but that's not gonna make me try and prevent others being able to get them. I believe WoW has some sort of PvP/PvE only gear system which might work for this game too...
    PvP is not just about gear, it is more about teamwork and talented the players are with using their particular class. Maybe gear just factors in about 5%.

In WoW it is the same, having the best gear even tuned for PvP won't guarantee you to be the highest ranked PvPer in the land. It takes time, effort, a lot of practice matches to master great control of your character in varying situations.

I mean no offense by this, just saying it based from my experience. BTW I think I duelled that Nigerians guy who PKed you, he died in town and couldn't be resurrected lol, I think my magic is cursed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    If you don't like the costs associated with a premium epic weapon....DON'T BUY IT. Sorry guys, I am just venting so do not take it personally please, both of you (and others on this thread) are great guys and gals....but forumers in general are wearing me out to the point where I am about to bail on the forums and/or the guild because I don't want to listen to the same point belabored OVER and OVER, and the other general minor points being belabored into the dirt. I can be a cycnical a%% sometimes, but the negativity in the forums in general lately just makes me want to say **** it and roll solo.

Ben, excellent idea...I could handle my subscription being slightly higher and costs for runes lower. And yeah, Ech, the costs for the weps does look to be too high. Yes, I agree they should be tweaked down.

Again, I don't get the SHOCK about a company charge real money for the BEST gear. Again, I don't necessarily like it either. But...if it is there in game, I don't care as long as it doesn't stop me from playing with free gear. Sure, some don't charge, like you said, Ben...but I have seen others that do, especially a couple of iPhone games that were #1 in the App Store for a while.

They are OPTIONAL items. Repeat after me. Not having them does NOT keep you from playing or enjoying the game.

And Ben...I would have tried running it over and over to get it for free/get the best gear....but if I had terrible drop luck and I reeeeeeeally wanted it, I probably would just buy it eventually if I could. In the end, I would be happy with my gear (and I love shiny new gear), who cares how I, you, anyone got their gear?
    Exactly! You can still play the game even with just greens all the way! Plus the game has not been out for a month yet!! :P

A lot of content still coming out, a lot of changes will happen since, to some extent, Gameloft has a feedback mechanism (their painfully small forum).

We never know the future so just deal with what we have RIGHT now. You don't like what you see RIGHT now then don't play. Don't buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I'm not really playing o&c ATM. No point until next content update since I essentially have best in slot for gear.(I do not wana re level) Also there is nothing to do since I dont pk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    I'm not really playing o&c ATM. No point until next content update since I essentially have best in slot for gear.(I do not wana re level) Also there is nothing to do since I dont pk.
    Craft!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My IGN is DaKidd and Costalot in Order and Chaos Online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What I plan to do is craft the 58 gear blues and see if the next update has purple drops from the dungeon. Blues are quite good only bad thing is that the only boss that drops the general symbol is heavily camped day and night.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    What I plan to do is craft the 58 gear blues and see if the next update has purple drops from the dungeon. Blues are quite good only bad thing is that the only boss that drops the general symbol is heavily camped day and night.
    Btw Ech, I got the stuff you sent me, thanks heaps

Ugh, I bought an NPC Blue Recipe (Blue Hunter's Trousers) thinking it would cost me 1 Colonel's Symbol which I have, it costs

Sucks now too, especially after they fixed the spawn rate of Balrock Lord. So I'm guessing crafting is really going to slow down now..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh I was afraid of that. I bought a few blue recipes, too, that need 3 general symbols each. I think 1 each would still make it hard enough to make!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Where does this drop for you? I haven't run across any of the spawn bosses really in Rify tet, curious to see what they look like

p.s. Rift Screamers are annoying.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can I just say... Rift pvp sucks
    Had no problems yesterday when teamed with a friend, but the second I got separated, they attacked. Feel like I can't leave town without a safety buddy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Where does this drop for you? I haven't run across any of the spawn bosses really in Rify tet, curious to see what they look like

The only Rift boss I know is the Elemental King, its in Vita Springs Twilight. From what I know, Eclipse and a lot of other people camp it though.. Only source of General's Symbol that I know of so far too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

from a 60 elite that spawns in the twilight spring. Has a 2 hours 15 minute spawn time, I think. I went today at 7am and it was camped still and last night at 12am the same thing. I will try early on tomorrow.

If you guys have heavy or strong furs that can send please do. With the heavy I can make blue gear for ranger but need to camp the elite which I think I will do today. After that all I need is 35 or 40 heavy furs I have all the other mats needed.

Thanks to all that always help with mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Can I just say... Rift pvp sucks
    Had no problems yesterday when teamed with a friend, but the second I got separated, they attacked. Feel like I can't leave town without a safety buddy.
    not really I just keep running like they are not there I don't stop unless its a quest that I am doing. There is a way if you are going to the fish folk that avoids getting pvp flagged. Stay close to the right wall when you are heading out of town, take the small ramp to the right and hug the right wall if you do this correctly you won't be flagged. Also once you level just take the teleport to the suspended city, there arent any other pvp areas in rift so the annoying part is only at the beginning.
    Last edited by Echelong; 05-20-2011 at 08:08 AM.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

from a 60 elite that spawns in the twilight spring. Has a 2 hours 15 minute spawn time, I think. I went today at 7am and it was camped still and last night at 12am the same thing. I will try early on tomorrow.
    Dang. Guess I won't be crafting any high lvl equipment. Now I know why there are never any in the ah, either.