Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    What are you going to do? Idk

Here's a bit of my current goals;
    Work on making my 71 war & rogue, and second Mage endgame & gain experience of all classes & spend as little as possible.
    Finding more ways to make my twinks effective event runners, or money makers (like when I used to farm victus).
    Level spirit staff (yes bad stats but I want the proc for some events).
    Jewel farm for alts/make X amount of money.
    Level particular pet.
    Being that I work I have less time to constantly find the best ways to leverage my time vs profit (or time vs fun).

Past goals reached/maintained;
    Make an endgame off all classes.
    Work on whatever boring apps for I needed for whatever guild needed to meet requirements, or personal kdr preference.
    Have precise jewels in all slots.
    Attain certain pet/certain stats/X amount of gold, collect still effective old gear, work on house (don't judge lol).
    Achieve whatever in hc mode before I remember it's pointless if not oft fun.
    Switched from pl where I was super rich to start over in al.

That said, some of your points are spot on imho such as
    Old maps should not be more relevant than current ones- Ever!!!!!!!
    Despite the fact that so many new pieces of equipment have been introduced, none are needed more than the last expansions best in slot ( those are more than enough for new maps)

Another valid point is that farming for anything good is a thing of the past and most just gold farm to chase after the plat whales who can pop crates for good gear to sell us normal ppl ( no hate on them).

I lost the ability to thank threads somehow but I agree with both Verbie and Fearrr & Perceval on many points, also ty Susie.
    I also have toons (hc and non) to level and a bunch of jewel elixirs to use up. I also want to hit some pve kills goals!
    Because I have other toons to level, I can help guildies run dailies and get some work done at the same time! Win-win
    I'm still not well geared so I'll work towards that: I have some gear I want to buy.
    I'm still missing Dorlyn and Arbuketh trophies (I really like Fester maps), then I'll decorate my home.
    I'd like to farm puzzleboxes every once in a while and hope to loot a Kershal.
    I run ESG and farm elite gold chests. Sometimes Hydra and Orrick when my guildmates farm them, so maybe I can get those arcane items.
    I like to run Skull Dozer sometimes too.
    I still have some of my "mannequins" (inactive toons) to dress up with pretty vanities.
    I still have to get my Altar Guardian achievement, but again I need good gear. I want to find out what people mean when they say "Boogie is in Deep Marsh".
    I want to eventually work on my elite boss/mobs achievements. I'm only 100 aps away from Prestigious!
    I want to unlock Maus 5 and 6, and finally fight Corvis and Voriyana, but I need good gear.
    I'm 1 pet away from the 150 pets achievement, waiting for the next event pet.
    I want to someday max out my Stash so I can also complain about the gold cap
    Learn!!!! Merch!!!!!!
    I'm currently playing another game to get its plat offer.
    Because of that plat offer and events lately I have hardly done any of the above

I think you have to be maxed out to be bored bored.
    Last edited by Vvildfire; 11-03-2019 at 02:14 AM.