Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: So, what are we going to do..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vvildfire View Post
    I also have toons (hc and non) to level and a bunch of jewel elixirs to use up. I also want to hit some pve kills goals!
    Because I have other toons to level, I can help guildies run dailies and get some work done at the same time! Win-win
    I'm still not well geared so I'll work towards that: I have some gear I want to buy.
    I'm still missing Dorlyn and Arbuketh trophies (I really like Fester maps), then I'll decorate my home.
    I'd like to farm puzzleboxes every once in a while and hope to loot a Kershal.
    I run ESG and farm elite gold chests. Sometimes Hydra and Orrick when my guildmates farm them, so maybe I can get those arcane items.
    I like to run Skull Dozer sometimes too.
    I still have some of my "mannequins" (inactive toons) to dress up with pretty vanities.
    I still have to get my Altar Guardian achievement, but again I need good gear. I want to find out what people mean when they say "Boogie is in Deep Marsh".
    I want to eventually work on my elite boss/mobs achievements. I'm only 100 aps away from Prestigious!
    I want to unlock Maus 5 and 6, and finally fight Corvis and Voriyana, but I need good gear.
    I'm 1 pet away from the 150 pets achievement, waiting for the next event pet.
    I want to someday max out my Stash so I can also complain about the gold cap
    Learn!!!! Merch!!!!!!
    I'm currently playing another game to get its plat offer.
    Because of that plat offer and events lately I have hardly done any of the above

I think you have to be maxed out to be bored bored.
    Best example what we are talking about.
    Literally every point you mentioned does not include new maps, but old maps.

There are APS to grind, yes, and? Not all of us are interested in running old 2014 maps 1000x times to get 1k or 10k specific elite kills.

New content should always be the focus in a game. So please, don’t act like there is tons of stuff to do, when there is not. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edit: Just saw you finally want to unlock Maus 5 and 6... but why is that... because this our only viable place to farm for gold, for years.

Remove gold loot from the game and go back to the old style where we loot actual items, because this is what these type of games are all about.
    Last edited by Silentkill; 11-03-2019 at 02:27 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post: