Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
Ok so for all the people who think a warrior should only be a tank, this is fine, this is your opinion, as a warrior i should go to endgame, get the most expensive gear and go assist and protect a rogue who will get all the kills??

MY opinion is that every class should be able to get all their fair share of kill, and im sure many would agree with me, even sts seem to going this way or else why do we get solo mode in temple challenge, new map etc??? By your reasonning it should be call rogue mode?? As warrior should't be able to do those solo mode? Game evolve and don't have to stay with old pattern, i am sure that there would be more peoples who play if they could choose the class they want and be able to get same amount of kills as the other class.

I respect all your opinion and i keep for me what i think of certain player as we play a social game where a minimum of respect is a must,
some players should really work on their social skills as they are only obnoxious and toxic by the way they express their opinions

Thank you
I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk