Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This thread is necessary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=Deuteronomy;3073930]
    Quote Originally Posted by m3cy View Post

Not complaining, not mad. Like I said before, I just gave my opinion then the salty replies came in and I responded. Stop calling that complaining or being mad. If you scroll back posts, you can see where the saltiness began. I just gave simple replies and the salt shaker began to shake. People begged STS for more old map action, they gave yall ESG, now people want it dead.

Maybe buff ESG with a harder mode. Encryptions idea of a harder mode for ESG was good. Maybe you should be more constructive. So far, Ebereasider and Encryptions have been the only ones to have given some constructive replies on this page. Thanks. Leave out the salt please.
    You are entitled to ur opinion and you can agree with whoever you want, whether that be encryptions or who ever idc. The reality is ESG will be getting nerfed, and gold drops will be buffed in varden, which is the new expansion map if u werent aware.
    This change is justified because ESG is a 3 yr old map, and is still best place to farm which shouldnt be the case, so this is why a change is neccesary. Idk what ur point is "ppl want old map" since when was glintstone an old map? You seriously dont have any good arguments against this. So pls stop conplaining and lesve this thread if ur not being constructive. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to m3cy For This Useful Post: