Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
Events re supposed to make pp happy if u want to know ..nd most of us got real life work nd stuff nd we play games to chill. .plus even the ones with spare time who farmed for 15 plus hours didnt get drop ..so if u care for dl or ur playing mates ud start shout too ..
I've been farming the event since it started and I farmed 16 hours plus yesterday but I didn't get any drops but am I complaining ..the answer is no and if you should know there are players who have dropped the new weaps already ..it's all about luck ..what makes a game interesting for me is how challenging it is and despite the fact that the drops have eluded me but dropped for some of my friends only drives me rather than make me despair and come running to the forums ..the funny part is that if the weaps were dropping too easily you all would still complain that "cinco please make the weapons hard to drop cause they drop too easily " and now he made them more difficult to drop y'all are still complaining ..all I can tell everyone who'll read this comment is : don't lose hope and don't stop playing ..you'll get what you're looking for eventually

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk