Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    and this --->

and you called me hypocrit.

Well well well, All over the thread you pretended that how tweaking rhino class effected twink and that's what you cared about then this comes from you "Why is it when 100 cap first launched all we saw was how great it was. I come along with rhino, a class Cinco was generous enough ...."

At least that made my ideas clear about your intentions. Your using twink to unjustified nerfing of rhino on the other hand you're showing actual love towards endgame rhino but you don't have much to justify endgame rhino so your using twinking as an victim. lol. And then blame me being hypocrit and someone who wanna get benefited by nerfing classes.

Keep it, keep blaming I really don't care but I'll always vouch for right things you you really love playing broken classes keep doing I don't have problem.

I will definitely request Cinco to investigate the bugs that I already mention earlier that WHY RHINO DENY TAKING EACH AND EVERY SKILL DELIVERED BY OPPONENT WHILE MOVING AFTER USING THE SKILL CHARGE and I think it happens for fox dash as well. Please fix this bugs. Or Mr MageFFA do you wanna protect the rhino / fox bugs too for your own advantage?
    Broken classes. The last cap all you did was play bow mage which was far more broken than rhinos. If that's not hypocrisy i don't know what is man. For starters landing knockbacks on dash/charging characters punishes them dearly. I'm pretty sure it's the animation that's the bug you're complaining about. It's no difference than if i was to repulse mid hs against a bear it's not going to magically cancel the HS animation from continuing. Yet that's besides the point.

If you actually played any other level/gamemode like honor you'd find that rhinos are pathetically weak there, again you can nerf rhinos 2 thousand times and it's not going to change the fact that the class can exploit a not thought out set heal. If you want endgame balanced then you'd first call for dex sets to be nerfed followed a removal of set heals in exchange for stronger heals. Set heals benefit rhinos the most because rhinos already possesses a heal that gives a normal heal ontop of more H/s. In terms of healing that gived rhinos 3, 4 with combo heal that acts a drain. Yet how is this rhinos fault again? This is a question you've refused to answer since 105 by the way.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 01-08-2020 at 01:45 AM.