Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A cool new system Idea.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I was thinking that we might create a long list of acceptable gears for a particular level. Allow it to include whatever the players / participants thought would be fair (could be multiple items per slot, per class... as the list can be quite long). It may be possible to allow players to switch between approved gears on the list - because any of the approved gears would complete the required set... but I would want to have something in place like the Honor movement + damage output penalty if you switch to something that isn't on the approved list. It's definitely hacky but like I said before it qualifies as 'feasible' :-)
    What me and fellow player FFA had thought up was former cap honor arena starting at 50. At L.50 you have the Sets created from Shadow Cave Cap, these items include the entirety of a complete Keepers, a complete sentinel set, a complete hate set, and the rest of the cyber equipments. At 51-55 it'll included the entirety of what is part of the original sewers drop list if not just the pinks, at 56-60 you'll have the complete glyphic drop table as equipment used in the original 61 cap, that includes demonic. At 61-65 you'll have the complete drop table of equips from MT Fang Cap including the crafted variants. At 66-70 you'll have all of the humanias drop table including crafted variants. Same will be done for 71-76 Blacksmoke cap and it's crafted gear. 77 cap I'd most likely make the last of this honor arena but that's up to you.

In this arena you'll be required to use items from these caps with a platinum ring of your choice. Now we would have amulets off but you could put out a amulet that'll allow you to join the honor arena. Now obviously this will be a 5 level cap to join so a 55 can join a 50 game. A 61 can a 56 game but you'll be required to use the gear dedicated towards the expansion.

Oh and we agreed that this honor arena and the amulets used such as a 'Sewer's Cap Amulet' will require plat purchases! I do suggest we start at sewers as many will agree that it is the all-time best cap introduction of this game.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 01-10-2020 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Typos