Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Dude You need to chill and read my post carefully before keep stating something irrelevant and misinterpret. Yes lol, it's mostly irrelevant and you misinterpret about rhino "nerf" which I didn't even talked about (please read carefully)-

1- About mages, you're bringing twinking issues here which is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT here, No mage class buff or nerf has been suggested here other than 2k mana pool adding to gear even which wouldn't effect the class.

2- I didn't ask to Nerf rhino, rather I asked tweak that to prevent it's two hit kills and what you missed is that, I preferred adding extra damage on other skills of rhino even if totally we are adding more damage than reduction from one single skill. You talked alot about rhino but denied one particular issue about endgame, never commented on that, should it be able to two hit kill opponents? You never addressed the issue. As far twinking with rhino I kept the issue in my mind and asked adding more damage on other skills but reduction on one hit all damage type of thing .

Also for your information, I never asked for mage buff in the past rather nerf since L77 cap, so if mages are op at winking doesn't relate to me any way. You just need to chill lol
Also let me tell you one thing, if you read rhino skills properly you would see the class is meant to be tanking and support in teamplay not to go and nuke everyone lol take classes the way it meant to be. Rhino has very high potential as tank and team support aka high team buff and heal.

Specially the new classes never been taken that way, each and everyone who tried, took those classes as exploitation, well you wan me to be aggressive i can be, it's just the beginning.

Nope it's not about Perfect balance, 100% players are birds. Just 2 mages that play one just focus on easy kills and only teamplay thats what they do.

I really liked the way ppl comment something but in reality they hardly even played last 2-3 caps, that shows love towards PL, keep it up.
You're legitimately taking rhino as a class that should only be used in support with no chances of gaining kills. For starters rhinos aren't even good at supporting teams in endgame. What is a measly 30 damage and 5 armor going to do to 14k damage and 3k armor? Riddle me that. The last time rhinos were a good supporting class was in 40 where the stats actually meant something.

1* Again. You wrote this post yet you still can't come to grasp that touching redemption is still Nerfing the class? Have i not said there has already been 3 previous nerfs towards redemption? How hard is it to understand that without sets that can be easily exploited rhinos are considerably garbage? Honor proves it and the past does also. I did rhino from L.5-71 during 76 and 77 cap. 71 was damn near endgame as it is. They couldn't tank, they couldn't offer good team support, amd better yet they were just as easy to kill as aiming for a sharp mage. I did 56 Glyphic strongman rhino, and that couldn't kill anything 56 related but birds. 61 demonic mace rhinos lost to 56s. 66 rhinos couldn't kill 61s. 85 rhino was the worst of the the classes yet i seen nobody complaining about it then.

2* What damage tweaks could you do? That x2 damage multiplier that you and gotenks keeps talking about is nothing more than combo damage. It's no different than beck stomp or shatter blast. Just because a class is labeled as tank or support doesn't mean it shouldn't have the ability to gain kills. The entire game revolves around using the best gear available for your class so why do you continue to blame this on rhinos? From my time doing rhino back then, mind you rhinos have never been buffed but has been nerfed 3 times, i racked up a neg KDR from 61-71 then 85-105. Rhinos didn't become a viable class until Cinco had given them a boost towards their set in 100 cap.

3* What exactly can you do that would help rhino? Like make them useful in honor PvP. They have the lowest HP on the game. Their tanking ability is sub par when next to bears. Their heal cooldown is 2 seconds too long, they only have 3 attack skills, 4 if you include rhino might that does no damage, 2 once you take into consideration that redemption became a useless skill after the 3rd nerf, 1 when you consider that charge could only correlate with redemption for combo damage. That leaves you with Holy Tempest. So please tell me how you of all people are supposed to fix a class that I've played since it's launch. The minute thr armor value on mythic sets is increased to match damage step for step is the day rhinos cease to be useful in endgame.

4* Play honor against a rhino in both 100 and elite set then respond back to this post.