Thread: is this bug or legit?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,074 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Well im just connecting the ((((pvp to pve just look at the outpost how warior kill rouge in 2 hits. ))))Then now im asking youre none brain head. How the typing of chat can be crying? Im just typing? How you see im crying? Crying os a emotional action that can see. Now explain. If not youre much brainless boy. Nab and ideot
    Outpost and tdm /ctf are COMPLETELY different parts of pvp. Outpost has elixirs where wars can 2 hit people. I get my damage to 6000 in outpost with elixirs easily, rogs are still able to easily kill me doing 18k dmg aim shot skills and shadow pierce for 7k. Outpost is all out full legit stats other than elixirs and hp pots.
    Tdm ctf have damage reduction A-Lot of damage reduction. In outpost as a 4800dmg war base stat I do 6k crit to 7k armor rogues. In pvp I have 4800dmg but do 1k crit to rogues 7k armor. I also did a youtube video on comparing them.

Also, question. Why do you want wars nerfed in pve? So they are useless again and you can make a pt of rogs only. In my eyes what I see is this: Forums {Nerf war Nerf mage pls} In Game: {Nab war nab mage we don't need them they are useless after nerf.} Also during buff rogs join my map say nab war then leave because I have skull doz sword. Why do you want a weak pve team just to turn around and say wars and mages are useless??

Anyways you rogs may not have the best defense but you constantly have crazy high damage, its like you have the skull dozer proc on you at all times for the amount of damage rogues do. Wars don't complain about op rogues because they speed up the process of maps. If a war is op and does damage then rogs won't join and beg the devs to nerf war. I don't care how op people are, just as long as the map is cleared fast or in general then I am satisfied.

This dozer sword proc buff now lets us be equal in pve, 4 mages or 4 rogs can get to wave 50 in valley gates no problem. Now with the proc buff 4 war pt can get to wave 50 in gates to.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-21-2020 at 02:23 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: